by Jon Rognerud
Google continually makes changes to the way its search engine analyzes and ranks websites and individual pages. But, unfortunately, there is no cookie-cutter way to please its algorithm.
The good news, however, is there are proven ways to provide what it wants so you can rank higher and for the long term.
It’s more important than ever that you produce consistent quality content and make that content be topic (and keyword) focused in order to rank at the top of Google search results.
Here are five ways you can move with the advancing trends of Google’s search engine into 2015 and beyond.
1. Focus on content topics (not just keywords) and user experience
2. Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly.
3. Use the “Disavow Tool” offered by Google (carefully)
4. Keep building links (and build them at a ‘natural’ pace)
5. Lastly, make your content share-able.